For those who want to watch Isaac and Eli "grow up" from a distance...but still are welcome to come see them in person!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Gaylord Texan - Dec 21, 2008
The Gaylord Texan is a HUGE hotel/convention center in Grapevine (actually 1 square mile of indoor space!), and they go all out for Christmas. Isaac was especially into the miniature trains and the fish (koi) at the "Riverwalk Cafe."
Watching the fish swimming in the indoor river
Watching the trains with Grammie
Watching the trains with Dad - he really loved the trains!
The Gaylord was so beautiful. That's what I expect for Christmas decorations (unlike Northpark Mall, which really wimped out this year). Oh well, that was a fun afternoon, lots of great picture opportunities and ooh aah moments! Love, Grammie
I'm thinking that was on Sunday, and he was still a little sick. He was such a good sport, posing for pictures and enjoying all the new sites and sounds. What a wonderful visit that was. Happy memories for me! Love, Grammie
2 comments:
The Gaylord was so beautiful. That's what I expect for Christmas decorations (unlike Northpark Mall, which really wimped out this year). Oh well, that was a fun afternoon, lots of great picture opportunities and ooh aah moments! Love, Grammie
I'm thinking that was on Sunday, and he was still a little sick. He was such a good sport, posing for pictures and enjoying all the new sites and sounds.
What a wonderful visit that was. Happy memories for me!
Love, Grammie
Post a Comment