Isaac, Mom and Dad played hooky today and went to the Greensboro Children's Museum together. It was SO cool - and we didn't even go into all the rooms (Isaac got a little worn out). We'll have to go back again sometime soon!
(the one of the big bubble is a video, by the way)
(the one of the big bubble is a video, by the way)
2 comments:
Omigosh, I just had an "AHAA" moment. He kept picking up big plastic containers at my house (tupperware, Rubbermaid, etc.) and calling them "bubbles". I wonder if he remembers the big bubble at the museum!! What an amazing child. He absorbs and remembers so much!!
Love, Grammie
He is so blessed to have opportunities (and parents who take the time and trouble) to see so many new things and have so many new experiences. I remember taking my three kids to the children's museum in Ft. Worth so many times. Those are fun memories!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment