What a cutie!!! We are very thankful Eli is here and everyone is doing well. After all you have been through a quick delivery was a wonderful blessing!! Looking forward to seeing all of you.
He really does look like Issac, both really are cute kids!!! I am so happy for the 3 of you, but sorry Issac can't come to the hospital!! Won't be long though until he can hold (?) his baby brother!! Praise God for his goodness!! Love, MamMa Parish
Congrats...he is a doll with those little hands tucked under his chin! I know the days ahead are busy and so special. We are praying for a good sleeper for you:)
3 comments:
What a cutie!!! We are very thankful Eli is here and everyone is doing well. After all you have been through a quick delivery was a wonderful blessing!! Looking forward to seeing all of you.
He really does look like Issac, both really are cute kids!!! I am so happy for the 3 of you, but sorry Issac can't come to the hospital!! Won't be long though until he can hold (?) his baby brother!!
Praise God for his goodness!! Love, MamMa Parish
Congrats...he is a doll with those little hands tucked under his chin! I know the days ahead are busy and so special. We are praying for a good sleeper for you:)
Post a Comment