Sunday, November 30, 2008

Isaac - photos by Callie Anne Photography

When Isaac and Mom went to TX with for MamMaw Parish's birthday, we also went down to Baylor University in Waco, where our amazing friend Callie Carruth-Harper took pictures of Isaac. The first one is of Isaac and Callie's son Hutson.

By the way, Callie is an amazing photographer - very patient and great at catching the spirit of Isaac (each of these pics capture Isaac's personality quirks and facial expressions!). If you are ever in the Austin, TX, area and need a photographer, you should check her out at www.callieannephotography.blogspot.com!

Isaac and Hutson









Waving 'bye (or hello?)


6 comments:

E. C. said...

Face it, he has a great future in modeling... he's a natural! I love the shots, wish they were high res.

gnat said...

Wow! Ok, I had decided we weren't going to pay for professional pix b/c what we did ourselves was good enough - but these pix make me think differently! What great shots!!!

Rory and Cindy said...

Precious photos Rachel..I love them!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, these are wonderful!! Callie is amazing! She did capture those fleeting expressions that are so intriguing. Thanks for sharing, I'm glad you have them on the blog.
Love, Grammie

Callie said...

I hadn't looked at this post. Thanks for the sweet words and your father-in-law is correct. He's a natural!

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

They look amazing!! You will enjoy them for YEARS. He is precious.