I'm laughing so hard I'm coughing!!How precious. Isn't it amazing how hard the "simplest" things are! He is so cute and has so much personality. Wow! Love, Mom
What's the deal with the arm/hand in the air at the end? Maybe he's going to be a dancer - very graceful (but not too good at crawling yet) Looks like the Kidnastics or whatever is working, he is very limber! Love, Grammie
Aww, my sweet precious baby! What a pleasant, cheerful little ray of sunlight he is, when he turns around and looks at the camera with that breathtaking smile! I'll see you guys pretty soon! Love, Grammie
I always come back and watch this one, he is so precious! Just kinda wiggling around to see what happens - with Mommie's encouragement in the background. Oh well, back to work. I guess my Isaac break is over :)) Love, Grammie
7 comments:
AWWW! So precious! I cant help but feel for him... looks so frustrating! And since when does he have so much hair??
I'm laughing so hard I'm coughing!!How precious. Isn't it amazing how hard the "simplest" things are! He is so cute and has so much personality. Wow!
Love, Mom
he certainly is a squirmy little feller. correction: a super cute squirmy little feller.
What's the deal with the arm/hand in the air at the end? Maybe he's going to be a dancer - very graceful (but not too good at crawling yet)
Looks like the Kidnastics or whatever is working, he is very limber!
Love, Grammie
He kind of looks like he wants to take off and fly, I wish he could! What a sweetheart. Good night Isaac. Love, Grammie
Aww, my sweet precious baby! What a pleasant, cheerful little ray of sunlight he is, when he turns around and looks at the camera with that breathtaking smile! I'll see you guys pretty soon!
Love, Grammie
I always come back and watch this one, he is so precious! Just kinda wiggling around to see what happens - with Mommie's encouragement in the background. Oh well, back to work. I guess my Isaac break is over :))
Love, Grammie
Post a Comment